First, REFERRALS. It looks like the CCAA has referred up to May 10. This is not yet official but agencies are reporting it and our agency sent us an alert today to get moving on our federal paperwork.
At this rate, we could get our referral in September and travel in November!
Our current federal paperwork expires in November and must be renewed before we leave. I'm caught bw feeling excited by the progress and nervous abt the pace. This paperwork involves many entities--local, state, federal--coming together quickly and efficiently. What are the chances?
To this end, we'll be in Wichita at 8 a.m. next Wednesday for our latest fingerprint appointment. Look at a map or just take my word for it--we'll be on the road by 4 a.m. I tried to change the time, but it would involve an act of Congress to do so w/o a 45 day wait. I moved from Level One to Level Two of telephone assistance w/o making any headway w/women who were clearly reading from scripts. Sigh.
The picture below is Josie and me in front of a stretch limo. If you notice a lot of pink in the background, that is a breast cancer awareness campaign. Even the Springfield players had pink uniforms and pink bats.
Technology is not my friend at the moment. I'm logging off.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.