Friday, August 27, 2010

One giant leap for Franklinkind

Our home study arrived today! 

I emailed the SW to see what was up this a.m., and she said she thought we'd already have it. Taught, held office hours, went home, and there it was! I proofread and assembled papers, ready to mail it.

In line w/the process, I had forgotten a step: I needed John's sig. on the application. Got it. Mailed.

Got home and reviewed my checklist. Uh, forgot to send a copy of the original home study. Called the federal agency that handles this paperwork and asked if they could put a note in our file that info would arrive in two packages. No problem. Mailed the original home study.

And now, we wait. But this is HUGE. HUGE.  HUGE!

Now I can start getting excited about a baby. Hunh? A baby? I thought this was all about paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm breathless. Have you thought about writing in the "action" genre? For some, it seems, it IS all about the paper......Mom

Lizanne said...

I"m afraid paper pregnancy doesn't qualify as action genre (not w/o firepower, and I haven't been that desperate). Nice idea, though.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.